My name is Leyanne Corcoran, I am from Allied Universal Compliance and Investigations.
My role is Investigator Resourcing and Training.
Allied Universal Compliance and Investigations is the national leader in the insurance investigation industry, with over 35 years’ experience and numerous long-standing clients.
We are currently looking for factual investigators located in NSW to join our team.
Neither age nor location are barriers as we recognise the value of life experience and can provide remote work.
Our Investigators work from home.
We provide training in insurance investigation to suitable candidates who have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, their NSW Security Licence (Investigator).
We offer contract engagement or casual employment.
• Customer focus
• Able to build rapport quickly
• Good self and time management
• Satisfactory criminal history
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Good typing skills – at least 40 words per minute
• Computer literacy – Word, Email, Internet, Excel
• Current investigator license (see below)
• Current driver license
• Conduct professional interviews in various formats
• Analyse evidence and identify avenues for further inquiry
• Thoroughly investigate discrepancies in evidence
• Prepare reports in a timely manner which clearly canvass the evidence obtained
To obtain an Investigator licence, you must complete a Certificate iii Investigative Services.
We recommend two reputable Registered Training Organisations, however there are other providers you may prefer to use.
Here are some links:
Australian Security Academy – https://australiansecurityacademy.edu.au/cert-iii-investigative-services/ – Contact Michael Evans
ASSI – https://www.trainingschool.com.au/ – Contact Adrian Francis
Here are links to NSW licencing – Private Investigator is Security Licence 2E
In NSW, if you work as a contractor, you will also need a Master Licence.
I am happy to speak with anyone who is interested and believes they have what it takes to be in insurance investigator.
The work is satisfying and definitely interesting!
Best wishes and thank you for your assistance.