Change of Membership Details

(Please note…. this is for Retired and Former Police Association Membership Change of Address NOT the Police Association)

Please complete the confidential form below and click the SUBMIT button to send your change of Member details to the RFPA State Secretary. Please Note that all * fields are mandatory.

The State Secretary will send a confirmation email to you when it is received. (Give it a day or two)

Important : You should also advise your local branch Secretary.

If you have changed email address, please enter your OLD email address here.
Enter your Current email address here.
If you have changed your phone number, enter your OLD phone number here